Nemoigescape 24/7 Server Community Forums!
April 16, 2024, 12:13:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The server is 24/7. The new client has been released. We Now Have A WEBCLIENT!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Highscores Webclient Vote Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hunter Suggestion

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunter Suggestion  (Read 253 times)
webwebwebby

Reputation 0

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: January 23, 2012, 03:43:30 pm »

*****EDIT: Didn't realize you could sell the jars to the general store for $, but my idea still remains about the items.*****

While hunting you catch "Impling Jars" and butterfly jars. After you catch them you have to drop them, which to me seems kinda pointless. So my idea is as follows:

Implings

When you click "loot" you should get either a cash reward depending on what imp it is, and or a certain item that has something to do with that impling. For the items I think there should be different items per imp and on a rare occasion you get a rare item. For example: The Dragon impling, rarely you should get a dragon weapon :p

Butterflys

The only option here, unless you changed the items options,is release. I think this should give you some extra hunting XP, not a lot, just enough be be noticeable.

Please let me hear feed back, and again if u need help coding this, just let me know.

-Webwebwebby

« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 08:03:42 pm by webwebwebby » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Im go hard
Player Moderator

Reputation 1

Donator:

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 3
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 07:45:02 pm »

Great suggestions man i like them idea's i think we should do this
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]