Nemoigescape 24/7 Server Community Forums!
March 28, 2024, 06:31:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The server is 24/7. The new client has been released. We Now Have A WEBCLIENT!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Highscores Webclient Vote Staff List Calendar Login Register  

New Professional Forums

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Professional Forums  (Read 383 times)
rocky
Founder

Reputation 13

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Windows User Combination
« on: November 05, 2011, 10:19:45 pm »

I'm hosting it through 000webhost.com, I'm using an SMF 2.0.1 setup, but this way it allows me to edit every aspect of the forums through hardcoding and other options, right now un-paid it has 1.5 GB of disk space, 100 GB Bandwith, and no more annoying random ads.. Which should be enough for the time being.. and in the future we can pay for more disk space and bandwith as needed.. I'll pm you the website address so you can take a look at it :]

sounds great to be honest, might try and see if I can get some money to pay for a proper domain name some time in the future, I think I will try to finish off the new home some time today and start trying to get new players through more advertising. I defineatly think a vote system for moparscape, getting on the first page of moparscape is a major deal for income of players and is actually pretty easy to get there as you can vote once per hour and you only need 432 votes to gain a place on the first page Wink
Report Spam   Logged

I agreee It was shit, You did wonders with this server dan you know that?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: