Nemoigescape 24/7 Server Community Forums!
March 28, 2024, 03:25:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The server is 24/7. The new client has been released. We Now Have A WEBCLIENT!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Highscores Webclient Vote Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Im go hard's rules made these may or may not be the rules

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Im go hard's rules made these may or may not be the rules  (Read 99 times)
Im go hard
Player Moderator

Reputation 1

Donator:

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 3
« on: October 31, 2011, 09:53:00 pm »

Rules of -NemoigeScape-made by locky/im go hard These may not or may be the rules hope they will be TonguePlease note- these arnt the proper rules these are the rules i think she be rules and should be followed
i give permisson for rocky-tag-tom to delete this topic and edit these rules
Player RulesPlease note NEVER to give anyone your password. Not a Player, Moderator, an Administrator,  If they ask for your password they will be demoted after 1 warning!
No advertising for any other private servers is tolerated,-u will get a warning if so if u continue u will be banned/ip banned

No Flaming players harshly. Saying "F*ck you u fucking gay fuck". You will be warned once. The second warning will be a mute and 3rd will be a jail.

No Spamming. This goes for auto-talkers as well. You must have your auto talker at 5 seconds or above, or you will be muted. You will be warned twice, and the third warning will be a mute.

No Glitching or No Clipping.
If you are caught glitching, you will be warned twice, and the last warning will be a jail/ban.

No Impersonating
, if you are caught impersonating staff saying (This is only an example) "I am Rocky, I'll ban if you dont give my items.", you will be jailed, the second will be a ban.

Moderator Rules:

All of the above rules apply to you.

You must have a valid reason to mute, ip mute, or jail somebody. If you do not have proof for

If you are caught saying "Give my back my items or I will Jail, Mute, or Ip Mute You",you will be demoted once there is proof.

If you see players disobeying the rules, you must take the correct action against them.

You are NOT allowed to sell your Moderator account, failure to comply with this will result in a account delete and ip ban

You are NOT allowd to share your account, failure to comply with this will result in a account delete and ipban.

If you do get hacked, inform a staff member straight away..... i have not yet added Admin rules and dont think i will they should know them fare
well made by locky 2011 For NemoigeScape!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

rocky
Founder

Reputation 13

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Windows User Combination
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 12:43:09 am »

nice work on this, would like to see this improved on, and added to by me and tag over time,

I have stickied this thread and rep+ for it,

p.s. will remove this comment after you have had time to read my reply to keep the sticky clear of spam.
Report Spam   Logged

I agreee It was shit, You did wonders with this server dan you know that?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: