Nemoigescape 24/7 Server Community Forums!
April 19, 2024, 01:49:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The server is 24/7. The new client has been released. We Now Have A WEBCLIENT!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Highscores Webclient Vote Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Lets make the server fun and intresting

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets make the server fun and intresting  (Read 165 times)
3 hit u

Reputation 0

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: October 21, 2011, 07:04:24 am »

For starters u log in ? what do u see nothing much to draw u in
first of all when u log in make it a mini sub quest with the option of 2 diffrent rewards untradeable like rune cermantic sword or rune warhammer
and a choice of a dragon staff etc

then u have to kill 3-4 npc's for a key drop to unlock the key to ur player owned house/ casal / shop / etc

add a little story with it so it draws players right in like

choice to be a pirart or a knight or a mage etc so each player feels speical

moving on

a limited time rares shop for coins
5 of each phat on game only

all other rares can be obtained donatin accept phats

a donation shop

a vote point shop

random chance of mystiery box when voteing with items such as

god aromer
barrows
super rare chance for items like santa or sled or fancy boots

i can do all the rates

first thing u do after ur supprisingly happy from the  fun start to the server u tele to kill crabs

crabs fun drops -

- clue scrolls
- half keys
- rockshell aromer

add yaks tranning spots.

also add follow on quests for knights pirartes and mages for there exclusive items
and some hard quests with high skill req's but good rewarding items atleast
2 starter quests
1 meddium
1 hard
1 extreme

make skilling rewarding like falador and igohard were saying

like crafting for furys
smithing for rune well maybe theres something u can add

remove black d hide from stores let crafters profit from it

fishing manta's remove from stores

also game modes

easy 5000x exp
medium 500x exp
hard 50x exp

all current accounts on server go on medium etc

ill add more soon

active staff is needed

on runelocus add in title '' brand new ''  players love a chance at a new server

and spend a good few hours on making runelocus page alot more preseantable

donators personal bankers that follow them

even with a egdvil home to start with may help bring in players

or a home in a casal were u can add ur own items

add achivments for  most things with small rewards

add brimhaven agility arena

overloads at 94 herblor

u know what wouyld be awsome
few little idea's

bandos scmmi
lava scmmi
max cape
pkers cape
120 dung cape with few more extra floors u wanna be able to say on runelocus  dungoning with 25 + floors that will draw alot of players in

also

when dungoning u wanna add drops u can bind and use in dung or even just drops like claws bandos vesta statius whips etc just for fun since u don't keep the items anyway

« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 07:16:58 am by 3 hit u » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

3 hit u

Reputation 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 07:35:55 am »

Exp lamp's from all diffrent bosses

gold lamp - rock crabs - 5k exp
blue lamp - slayer monsters 10k exp
red lamp - bosses - 20k exp

antique lamps = donatoion - 99 any skill accept dung and prayer

a teleport named - special tele

accesses to 99 shops that can only be views with 99 in that skill

99 str - lava scmmi , 50m
99 atc - bandos scmmi , 50m
99 def - falador shield , 50m
99 mage - dragon staffs , 50m
99 range - god bows , 25m ech
99 prayer -  halo and shield / cw reward items 140m
99 runecraft - runecraft robes and cheap runes , 5k per robe
99 playerkill - death wings . 200m

Report Spam   Logged
Falador
Forum Moderator

Reputation 3

Developer:
GFX Team:

I like chocolate milk.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 08:49:56 am »

I don't like your suggestions, sorry.
BEFORE anything gets kicked off, this is my opinion and the owner may have a different one!

I like the idea of the unique starting suggestion but I'd go for like this;

You start at a empty room (middle of nowhere), there's a npc which you can talk to that describes the server in its best of quality's, you then have to leave via the door/dung exit, which ever area you pick. It then gives you a choice whether you'd like a standard starter, Combat starter or skilling. You pick which you'd like to be and begin your adventure.

Custom items just make the client take a longer time to load since it has to be hard coded, I'll add them if Rocky wants me to but in the long run and if it was my choice, I wouldn't bother.

Thanks for contributing and making suggestions unlike other players, next time could you just modify your post instead of double posting? Thanks. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

3 hit u

Reputation 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 09:02:09 am »

new noticeable problem

no active mod

no active staff for new players looking for help or to encourgae and teach them

player home isent very attractive

60% of rsps players enjoy egdvil as there home for quick pk accesses and good place for them to find shops etc

or try a casal

Report Spam   Logged
rocky
Founder

Reputation 13

View Profile
Level 5 Windows User Combination
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 10:23:05 am »

I will look at all your suggestions slowly and maybe implement the one's I like there is a few good one's and a few I definitely won't use

also Im changing the home location to Canafis you can tele there to see how it's going

still need to add a few objects there and finish it off, (just keep getting sidetracked by other things)

once everything is added to home I will properly make it the new home and move objects and npc's around depending on feedback as currently it sucks

I don't want to use edgeville as home it's way over used and about 90% of servers use it and it just makes every server feel the same

I am currently still trying to work on achievements and trying to find a bigger place to move  hunter to so that I can make the buttefly's/implings move and add to the skill, e.g rabbits,chins and bird hunting Wink
Report Spam   Logged

I agreee It was shit, You did wonders with this server dan you know that?
Tag1234
Founder

Reputation 8

View Profile
Search Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 02:19:00 pm »

Agreed, Edgeville is extremely over used these days as a home, and the first impression players tend to get is that it will be just another leeched server. The best place for home in my opinion is really anywhere that isn't over used and things such as shops, altars, etc. can be easily found in a visually appealing way.

Too many useless items/features on a server really just add clutter and can cause a server to lag with too much messy hard coding. Adding custom items really does cause the client to run slow and most are just un-appealing and useless.

Please also understand that the server is really in mid-coding right now and drops, rates, and other aspects will be improved with time. Also once a strong player base is created I'll talk to the others about holding an event to get some rares into the community and somehow boost the economy in other ways as well.

Some of the suggestions you've offered will be added over time, however, some I'm afraid will not be added like Tom and Dan just said.

Thanks for the suggestion.

P.S. Next time try to use better grammar it's kind of hard to read :]
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 03:02:26 pm by Tag1234 » Report Spam   Logged
3 hit u

Reputation 0

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 03:00:00 pm »

alrite thats kool there just idea's lol i dident put all my heart into them no sweat ill allways keep addin things some will be total mad and junk others will be very helpfull just keep a eye out or i might 3   hit    u   POW

im playin im 22 irl would ud belive it  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Falador
Forum Moderator

Reputation 3

Developer:
GFX Team:

I like chocolate milk.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2011, 08:36:25 pm »

I will look at all your suggestions slowly and maybe implement the one's I like there is a few good one's and a few I definitely won't use

also Im changing the home location to Canafis you can tele there to see how it's going

still need to add a few objects there and finish it off, (just keep getting sidetracked by other things)

once everything is added to home I will properly make it the new home and move objects and npc's around depending on feedback as currently it sucks

I don't want to use edgeville as home it's way over used and about 90% of servers use it and it just makes every server feel the same

I am currently still trying to work on achievements and trying to find a bigger place to move  hunter to so that I can make the buttefly's/implings move and add to the skill, e.g rabbits,chins and bird hunting Wink

Hunter - Same place you do Falconry on RS? That area is huge, not sure if we have it in this map region but its worth a look.. I had Canafis as my home! i never had an issue it was brilliant but my players wanted me to move to Edgeville, so I did to keep them happy. >.<
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: